Status – Full Time – Materials / Stores Person
SengS is a fast growing engineering service company who are looking to add an experienced Stores person (material controller).
The candidate should be competent in word/excel/outlook and have a flexible and positive attitude in taking full responsibility for implementing and controlling a sound system to support our projects in a fast paced oilfield environment.
Previous stores / materials procurement experience is required and a knowledge of oilfield engineering company products would be a distinct advantage. Due to the requirement to drive company vehicles there is an age limit of minimum 25 for this position.
Position: Store Person (Materials Controller)
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Purpose of role:
- To support all engineering & service operations through the effective management of resources such as: equipment, plant, and materials.
- To control and co-ordinate materials and equipment.
- To Deliver/pick up equipment to/from Suppliers and Clients.
- To ensure that all equipment needed for projects are scheduled and controlled to ensure projects are delivered efficiently and smoothly against what has been contracted.
- Ensuring that all plant and equipment is tested and up to date to ensure it is fully compliant with current health and safety legislation and company procedures.
- Ensuring all on-site contract controls and record keeping is maintained to Company standards.
- To undertake all plant, material planning and scheduling once a job has been secured.
- Maintain records of all materials and plant allocation and update schedules to ensure that the materials and plant is fully utilised at all times.
- To manage the engineering stores function to ensure that materials, equipment and plant are provided or ordered-in for jobs as necessary and to ensure that it is returned and accounted for within inventory.
- Cost effective co-ordination of all resources, including: Transport / Plant / Lifting Equipment
- Liaise with customers and suppliers to provide a high quality service.
Send CV’s to email@example.com or contact 01358 720854