The SengS Flying Lead Orientation Tool (FLOT) is designed to facilitate the mounting of the Linear Actuator Override Tool (LAOT) and 17D & 17H Rotary docking torque tools directly to the Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV).
• 1140 Nm (850 ft lb) roll function torque output @ 100 bar (1450psi).
• 360o roll rotation @ 1 l/min
• 2830 Nm (2080 ft lb) pitch function torque output @ 100 bar (1450psi)
• +/- 110o pitch rotation @ 4 l/min
• 70 bar (1015 psi) to 207 bar (3000 psi) hydraulic supply @ 5 l/min
• Integral shock absorber system providing additional protection to tool & interface
• Can position vertically for docking to vertical rotary interfaces & removing goose neck type flow-line plugs
• 500mm (Length)
• 849mm (Width) at 0o Pitch
• 612mm (Height) at 0o Pitch
• Max Load 250kg
• Weight in Air 70kg
• Weight in Seawater 42kg
For more information please contact Neil Christie on 01358 720854. Alternatively, please send all enquiries to: email@example.com